A penny for them...


Saturday, April 01, 2006

What a waste..

So what have I done today..

Actually, not a fat lot. After a long lie in bed, I finally managed to crawl out of my pit at about 1.30pm. You can tell we don't have kids huh.

Then I just browsed the internet, checked a few of my regular forums, and took a peek on Ebay. Then after a late late breakfast decided to get dressed lol. This was about 3.30pm.

After watching TV for an hour, playing with the cats for a while, and then making the bed, I decided to make pancakes. This takes us to about 5.30pm. I made 8 scrumptious pancakes and set the table with fresh lemons, maple syrup, sugar and icing sugar. There's one word for it YUMMY.

Well that's about it so far, it's now 6.30pm and here I am.

It's strange though, because this morning I had great expectations of doing a lot today, and basically I have done SFA (if you don't know what that means, tough. It's about time you did)

I should be ashamed of myself, but am I bothered?

teheee :-)

Posted by Mandy :: Saturday, April 01, 2006 :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------