A penny for them...


Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Yesterday I was so bored I thought I'd collect some really odd Ebay listings. I know it's not about me personally, but perhaps you can see how crazy I am to collect such things? lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!

Please ONLY add your name to the list if you participate in the TT and if you leave me a comment. I'm considering leaving out the linky next week, and I'll add your links manually.


Posted by Mandy :: Thursday, April 27, 2006 :: 57 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------