A penny for them...


Friday, April 21, 2006

Record comments!

All I can say is WOW. Thursday Thirteen is blasting into space. I think 60 comments is a record on this blog, I'm flabberghasted (ha, remember that word?)

On Wednesday I remember thinking, oh it's TT day tomorrow, what can I come up with. At the last minute I just threw something together, and chose to go with the 'Pets I have owned'. If I knew I'd get 60 comments I would have posted the pics and descriptions too! lol. This has given me so much inspiration for next weeks.

Other news - I just bought a jacket from my local online market website (similar to Ebay).


I've been walking round shops for the last few weeks trying to find a summer jacket that I like.. it was proving difficult to say the least. They were either too heavy, too short, too cheap or too expensive. There's always something with us ladies eh.

If you know me and shopping, you'll also know I'm not the easiest person to please when it comes to clothes shopping.

Anyway. here's the jacket..listed as 'almost new' and I got it for 15 euros (about $18). All the jackets I saw in the shops were like 30 to 40 euros, so I'm happy.

Posted by Mandy :: Friday, April 21, 2006 :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------