A penny for them...


Monday, April 10, 2006

Ouch

Okay I can't walk anymore, or at least not today.

I went on my usual walk this morning for 6km and felt fine when I returned home, but then later in the day I had this pain in my right leg, just behind my knee. It runs down to the front of my leg to my ankle too and I have this strange sensation. If I rest it for an hour or so, then it's not too bad.. If I keep my leg straight and walk, it's fine, it's only painful when I try to walk normally.
Any guesses as to what it is? and please don't tell me I need my leg amputated lol

Other than that, not a lot today. Just another manic Monday :)

ciao

Posted by Mandy :: Monday, April 10, 2006 :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------