A penny for them...


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OMG Help!

An update on my painful leg.

So, after reading through lots of medical gumf on the net, I've finally made an analysis.

There are the following nerves in the lower leg.

femoral nerve
tibial nerve
peroneal nerve
sciatic nerve

Common peroneal nerve dysfunction is a type of peripheral neuropathy.

For those that have no idea what all that gumf medical talk means, here it is - ("Neuro" = nerves, "pathy" = abnormal; "peripheral" = nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord.) Many neuropathies have well-defined causes such as diabetes, uremia, fracture or dislocated bones, AIDs, and nutritional deficiencies.

AIDS ??? WTH

Okay so according to that - I've got diabetes, renal failure, my arms and legs are dislocated, I eat crappy food, and I've contracted AIDS!

Well that's brightened up my Tuesday no end!

ARGHHH point me in the direction of the nearest cliff

The moral of the story is - Never try to analyse your own symptoms :)

Posted by Mandy :: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------