A penny for them...


Friday, April 28, 2006

Moving today

I've just got ONE thing left to do before the big move. I'm trying to figure about how to move 'Rent my blog'. When I add the code, for some reason 'Rent my blog' appears in my new blog 3 times? arghhh

Its no biggie, I'll get it sorted later today. I'll also be visiting my blog buddies later to give you my new url.

Until then, why not pop over to my tenant Battlerocker. Good writing skills are an indicator of an organized mind, and I'm sure you'll find her in-depth posts as creative as I do.

Anyway, right now I have to go and hand in my resume for a job. I'm excited yet apprehensive about starting full time work again. I didn't sleep that well last night either thinking about it lol. I'll keep you updated.

ciao

Posted by Mandy :: Friday, April 28, 2006 :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------