A penny for them...


Sunday, April 23, 2006

Moving on

Blogger is now almost a distant memory. Yesterday I had problems so I've taken the plunge to switch to Wordpress. I just spent most of the weekend designing my banner and it's finished. I'm really pleased with it!.. and no you can't have a sneak preview lol.

Blogger wasn't the only reason though. Whilst surfing, I've spotted 2 people with the same blog theme as myself. That wasn't unexpected of course but seeing it made me go arghhhh. I suppose there are hundreds more that have it as well. So yeah I just think it's about time I had my own.

Hubby is a PHP geek and I can do the designing part, so between us we'll do just fine. Yeah hubby has to be happy too.. we're good for each other and if we both like it, it can't be far wrong. If he thinks something doesn't look right he'll say so. In fact he's good for taking clothes shopping lol. He always tells me the truth when I ask if something suits me or not. He's one in a million :)

The blog is being hosted on our own server and I've got a new domain so anytime soon I'll be visiting you to give you my new blog addy.

Other stuff - Sunday Fact
Maybe someone who comes from West Virginia can clarify this?
In West Virginia, one can't cook sauerkraut or cabbage due to the odors and the offence is subject to imprisonment.

Oh my!

Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, April 23, 2006 :: 14 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------