A penny for them...


Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nothing lasts forever..

Even so, I didn't expect it to be this soon!

Basically, I don't have a job anymore. All good things come to and end I guess, and this is one of them. The management team were 'let go'. Restructuring was the term they used. Time will tell...

Still, it gives me time to do all the stuff I didn't have time to do before. Things like blogging lol, and gardening ughh (I thought I'd gotton out of that), packing! yeah we're moving to that 4 bedroomed house I mentioned, with garage. It'll probably be at the beginning of June, so that gives me plenty of time to sort everything out. I'm not looking forward to clearing the attic out though, there's so much stuff up there it's unreal. Dare I say it's mostly hubbys stuff? He doesn't agree, of course.. he says it's ALL mine! But then, you know what men are like huh?

I can get back to my other hobby too, photography. Not that I'm THAT good, but it keeps me busy and I simply have to make a new online album, since hubby 'accidently' deleted my other one.

So while all that's going on, I'm looking for another job. I have a few things in the pipeline, and a few things I can do, so I'm not destitute... yet :)


Posted by Mandy :: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------