A penny for them...


Monday, March 27, 2006

E-bay

My sunbed is for sale. The thought of moving it to our new house and setting it up again is a nightmare. It's so heavy and bulky, plus it takes up too much room. The last time I used it was in 2004 for my wedding, so basically it's just been sitting there ever since. I've had 2 people interested so far, but neither have given me a definate 'Yes'. The least they could do is come and have a look, it's not as if I'm charging the earth. I swear people want something for nothing these days.

Other than that, I need to have a good sort out. I've got so much junk it's unbelievable. I think it would be daft to move everything if I don't want to keep half of it.

So it's off to E-bay we go!

It's only 65 days to go till we move house.. and counting

Posted by Mandy :: Monday, March 27, 2006 :: 12 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------