A penny for them...


Friday, March 31, 2006

Acro that car!

Today it's all aout which cars you have or have owned. I'm going to list the last 5 cars I've owned and I'd like you to list at least 2. If you've never owned a car then you can list the 2 choices of car that you think would suit you.

1) Renault Espace
2) Toyota MR2
3) Peugeot 605
4) Toyota MR2 Turbo
5) Ford Fiesta

Now, what we're going to do is make an acronym from ONE of your cars. I'll go first so you get what I mean.. now the acronym has to have something to do with cars/transport. Here goes..

Ford Fiesta

Featured On Radio. DAF Finds Inexpensive Electric Sunroof. Trucks Aired!

Wanna have a go?

Posted by Mandy :: Friday, March 31, 2006 :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------