A penny for them...


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gordon Bennett!

I've almost forgotton how to blog lol. I've been so busy with work lately and family stuff, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I know I've been tagged too somewhere so I'm going to do that next.

Gawd, I am such a dork at times too. I forgot I had my 'moderate comments' feature switched on, and that was because some jerk decided to leave a yucky remark. Why do they do that? So anyway - there I am thinking charming eh, no comments! Then it dawned on me and arghhh I had umm quite a few waiting to be published tehehe

I'll be visiting all of you soon to catch up. This will take some time to get through but I'll get there. Do you ever get that feeling when you open a blog, and hope and pray there's only one or two posts? or better still none at all! because then you don't feel so bad that you haven't blogged in a while lol

Okay I'm going to do some ironing, it's resembling Mount Everest right now and getting larger by the day. I swear my mom always told me if I closed my eyes real tight and wished enough, the magic ironing fairy would appear.. hmmmm

Posted by Mandy :: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------