A penny for them...


Sunday, December 11, 2005

The neighbors

Strange topic but I'm going to tell you about my neighbors, just because...



Okay on the right we have a middle aged couple, unmarried with a 2 year old daughter. I can't for the life of me remember the guys or the daughters name, but the womans name is Alice. I can't believe we've lived here for over three years and have only ever gone round for coffee once. That once was only because my hubby and the guy decided to have a new back fence, so they helped each other to remove and dispose of the old one. Since then we haven't really had a lot to do with them. Alice sometimes takes my parcels in or we'll have a quick "Hi, how are you, weather's nice today" kinda chat but that's about it.

Now to the other side. I believe his name is Stefan, divorced with young 2 sons and again middle aged. I think I've spoken to him a handful of times. He works away a lot and has his own furniture making business. I only know that because we were in the same scenario with him as we were with the other neighbors. A new back fence lol only this time the other side. The weekends he IS at home he usually has his two sons over to stay. I remember one of our conversations being about the front garden and how we were going to have pebbles and I asked him if he wanted pebbles too.. he did. That was two years ago and we still haven't got around to buying the pebbles lol.

So what about YOUR neighbors? Are you great friends? Enemies perhaps? Have you met them even?

Would be interesting to know :-)

Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, December 11, 2005 :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------