A penny for them...


Thursday, December 29, 2005

Here's to 2006


Happy New Year, here's to 2006. Bottoms up!


Here I am, sat in front of my computer with my bag of ready salted chips, or crisps for you Brits, and my last glass of Baileys. I only bought a small bottle this year yet I should have bought a large. I so love Baileys, that warm feeling as it trickles down the back of your throat tingling your tastebuds. mmhhhmmmm.

Anyway, I'm alive and well and had a wonderful Christmas with family and Christmas dinner at the inlaws. Then the rolling around on the sofa the next day wishing you hadn't eaten so much.

I took some photographs and was, WAS being the operative word here, going to post them on my blog. Basically I won't be posting them cause they turned out crap, but that's another story.

So, what did we all have for Christmas, you can tell me up to 4 gifts that you received. Here's mine, and there's a story behind each one.

1) A watch - I bought it for my mom, but my brother had already bought her one and I didn't get to hear about it until Christmas eve, so yeah I kept it.

2) Christmas flower bouquet - My hubby came home from work on Christmas eve with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me, bless him. They were beautiful.

3) Lush collection - Ahhh the scent from these are just so overwhelming you think you're in a perfume factory. I had shower jelly, grapefuit body and hair wash and Wild Child soap. Simply aromatic.

4) A treasure chest - Now I have a thing about wooden boxes (NO not coffins!) I collect caskets, boxes, anything made of wood like that, and this is a lovely little wooden treasure chest patterned around the edge with silk. Thanks bro'!

Okay so what about you?

Posted by Mandy :: Thursday, December 29, 2005 :: 17 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------