A penny for them...


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

All I want for Christmas..


HO HO HO


It's Christmas time once again and yet I haven't really given it much thought. I need to get myself motivated and hang up the decorations and haul the tree down from the attic. Yup, gone are the days of having a real tree, all those needles that embed themselves in the carpet, the agony of trying to dispose of it afterwards.. nahh I'll stick to the artificial variety :-)

So, what's on your Santa list this year? Okay I want you to give me three things that you'd ask for this Christmas. I'm talking about presents okay, like an expensive bottle of perfume that you couldn't bring yourself to buy or the latest ipod.

My three:

1) A NICE mobile phone - I've put up with a cheapie for toooo long :-)
2) Clothes voucher - I'd love to go and blow $500 on clothes for the hell of it.
3) Big box of choccies - Okay it'll do nothing for my diet, but it's Christmas, right?


Posted by Mandy :: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 :: 19 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------