A penny for them...


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New look!

I was getting bored with the old look. Out with the old and in with the new!

So this is my first post on my new look blog and I've no idea what to talk about. As I ramble on, I'm bound to come across something that might make sense, though don't hold your breath.

I know one thing, it's freezing! I can't get warm, and the heating is up high. My hands are like blocks of ice and the tip of my nose resembles Rudolf. Funny thing is, I don't hear other people moaning about it. Perhaps it's because I had to get up this morning at 5.30am to take hubby to work. I don't do mornings. I'm like, do NOT look at me, do NOT talk to me and everything will be just fine. You know about the peugeot story, right? So we only have one car now, and it's only a two seater, and and.. well it's not very user friendly. In fact I'm not very user friendly at 5.30am either!

So here's a picture of our other car, Emma (yeah if you haven't already figured it out it's an MR2)

Emma the MR2


So tell me, do you got a pet name for YOUR car? and is there a reason behind the name? (this should be interesting) :)
Posted by Mandy :: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 :: 18 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------