A penny for them...


Thursday, October 06, 2005

The hands of time

I'm back, but chocoblock (hmm I've never had to spell that word before) with work. I didn't know being away for 2 days could make one's life so hectic. I made some card thingo's and wrote down all the things I have to do today and tomorrow. I've probably crossed off 2 from about 10.

I apologise to those that I told I'd be around today for a chat on yahoo, MSN or wherever. I really haven't had time yet, despite 'some' people thinking I'm ignoring them for some reason, (which I'm totally not). Just let me do what I have to do and I'll be back amongst the blogosphere bloggers :)

Tatty Bye (don't mind me, it's a Brit thing)
Posted by Mandy :: Thursday, October 06, 2005 :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------