A penny for them...


Sunday, October 30, 2005

Burn the candle at both ends

Ever felt so tired you could drop right where you are and sleep for a week?

I felt like that today. The clocks went back one hour last night so we stayed up until 3.00am just because it was a crazy thing to do. Now I'm not really a night howler, I like my bed way too much. If I'm in bed by 11.30pm it's all good. If I go past midnight I find it difficult to fall asleep, and when I do I toss and turn most of the night and I'm awake early. I just can not sleep in, no matter how hard I try.

I think it's something to do with body clock. My body has this little alien inside punishing me for not going to bed before midnight and if I annoy him he ain't a happy bunny.

My eyes are stinging, they're sore too and I have that light headache coming on that I always get when I'm over-tired. I wish I could stay up all hours, but I suppose I have to give in and retire to my warm bed, hot water bottle, teddy bear waiting, and get some ZZZzzzzzzzz's

G'nite all x
Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, October 30, 2005 :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------