A penny for them...


Thursday, October 20, 2005

A bottle of what!

For those that already received my naked wiggly butt picture, I bet you're still drooling over it, right? I didn't send it to everyone yet, so no hints please. The others will just have to wait their turn :-P

Okay, so the last few days have been hectic and I hate leaving my blog for more than 2 days without updating, so I'm way behind cause this is like the 4th day now. A rundown of my daily routine. Chat and get paid for it.. that's it. HAH, I love it. Nah seriously though, I help those people that need help basically, and I'm so polite it's unreal. I mean c'mon, ME polite? I suppose I can be if I have to and I just sit here smiling when they sit there pulling their hair out. At the end of the conversation they're like "Oh thank you for being soo patient, how on earth do you do it?", and I reply with "It's all part of the job, have a nice day". Then when they've gone I'm like MORON! LOL

I'd like to thank those of you that signed up for the StudioTraffic program, you guys are great! and you'll be pleased to know that I'm starting a new blog with advice/help etc etc, so if you have any problems or just want to see what's what, it'll be full of information and news from the program. For the one's that are not yet activated, I'm going to do that right now, so watch your accounts cause you can start surfing in a few minutes :)

Well it's my night off tonight, hubby's is Germany so I'm gonna take a nice hot shower, and curl up with a bottle of... milk (I feel like I should insert the word 'wine' there, but since I don't have any)

Have a nice day/evening/night or whatever it is.

Ciao
Posted by Mandy :: Thursday, October 20, 2005 :: 20 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------