A penny for them...


Friday, September 09, 2005

7 Things Meme

Uh oh, I've been tagged again by #28 and being the sweet, considerate, charming young lady that I am, I just couldn't refuse.

At the end of the meme you'll see a list of 7 people, now I've chosen you guys cause I have complete faith in you and I know you won't let me down. I have my tickling stick ready if you do, so beware!

7 things I want to do before I die:

1) Visit Australia
2) Own a Fresian horse
3) Win the lottery
4) Get fit and stay fit
5) Find a successful diet
6) Visit China
7) Get a housekeeper!

7 things I can do:

1) Ride horses
2) Smile with my eyes
3) Listen
4) Keep quiet for long periods
5) Annoy the hell outta people
6) Be sincere
7) Connect with animals

7 things I can't do:

1) Fix the car
2) Watch Star-trek
3) Make someone do something
4) Be a complete bitch
5) Look at other peoples toenails
6) Look at other peoples blood
7) Stop eating candy

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:


1) Eyes
2) Sense of humour
3) Legs
4) The walk! (got to have THE walk)
5) Arms (nice strong forearms)
6) Hair (dark and short)
7) Height (tall)

7 things I say all the time:


1) You whaa?
2) Eh!
3) Uh huh
4) Yup
5) Damnit
6) Gawd
7) Oh f**k

7 Celebrity crushes:

1) George Clooney
2) Mark Moraghan (Holby City)
3) Enrique iglesias
4) Lorenzo Lamas
5) Ali Campbell (UB40)
6) Leonardo DiCaprio
7) Brad pitt

7 people I tag:

1) Rocco at the material boy
2) Roxi at Taste of Roxi
3) Mrs Lifecruiser at lifecruiser.com
4) Jenny at On Top Of The World
5) Mama Mouse at Mama Mouse's Chatter
6) Martin at Combe Martin Life
7) Sparkling at Champagne Going Down


Events

This day in history - September 9th 1850 - California becomes the 31st State of USA - admitted to the Union as a 'Free State'.

It's also Teddy Bear day, so go ahead and hug your bear! This isn't an official holiday, Teddy doesn't get a day off, he still has to cuddle you and be the lovable bear that he's always been.
Posted by Mandy :: Friday, September 09, 2005 :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------