A penny for them...


Monday, August 29, 2005

Yours Truly

First of all, as requested by #28 and others, here's a picture or two.. or three of yours truly. Don't look too closely without sunglasses, you may WILL go blind.



TAGGED

I've been tagged by #28, don't you think that's sweet of him? (insert sarcastic look here)

Here are my questions and answers:

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

HA! this one is easy. I sell lingerie to the bride to be and those alike, oh and I sell boyshorts too. I have an everlasting supply of thongs at home. As for granny panties.. hmmmm aren't they meant for grannys ??

2. Pretend you won one of those “make your dream come true” deals that Oprah is always giving away. What would you ask for?

Ohh hmm, let me think. Ok, I'd like one of those hot-tubs installed in my back garden (covered) so we can relax in the bubbles sipping wine after a hard days work. Ahhhhh heaven.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Crazy

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

Only 3, dagnabbit!


1. George Clooney
2. Mark Moraghan
3. Enrique Iglesias


5. If you had all the money in the world, more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes, would you eat some??

Eat what! Hell no, whatever it is! LOL

6. Tag Three People:

Connie at Skittles
Mattyd at The Red Bull Diaries
Deb at Clublint


Now come on you three.. don't let me down! (insert evil grin here)
Posted by Mandy :: Monday, August 29, 2005 :: 22 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------