A penny for them...


Friday, August 26, 2005

How nice..

Ho Ho Ho, we are a bundle of laughs today.. uhmm I don't think so.

Yesterday, the gynaeocologist appointment was worse than I thought it would be. It hurt damnit! I suffered throughout and felt faint afterwards, but that's another story. I don't have to go again for 6 weeks, so I'm trying not to think about it until then..



Oh and my new job, that went VERY (note sarcasm) well too. I have my nephew staying with me from the UK, so had to drag him out of bed early to drive him over to my moms who lives about 10km away. He wasn't a happy bunny but obliged nonetheless.

I left moms in plenty of time to get to my new job (well had to make sure I was on time right?) soooo, there I was stood outside the studio checking my watch every five minutes. Those five minutes turned into 10, then 15, then 20, then 25.. no sign of my new employer. The wind was cold but still I waited, and waited.. and waited some more. Finally I decided to sit in the car, parked just a few feet away, still keeping a check on the studio doors. No-one arrived.

Basically, that was it. I drove back to my moms after waiting 40 minutes, picked up my nephew and drove home. All for nothing. I've received no phone-call.. Nothing!

Please excuse me, because right now I really feel like lashing out.

Goodnight
Posted by Mandy :: Friday, August 26, 2005 :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------