A penny for them...


Monday, August 22, 2005

Commenting for credits!




Look at this for a great incentive. If you'd like 'real' comments and reviews on your blogs, why not head over to BlogAdvance and sign up. It's not just any old traffic generator. The most recent incentive of BA is, you can earn credits for thoughtful commenting on blogs! which means if you go and sign up, not only will you receive more comments, but you can 'up' your credits too!

Plus, they have a great forum and people over there are so helpful and friendly. Oh and get this, you can earn yourself credits for taking part in various forum activities, like in the writing or photography usergroups.

I'm moderator of the graphics/art usergroup, so if any of you need help or tips with graphics or art, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to help :)
You can of course, pass on your tips too. Maybe you know a thing or two about Photoshop or Fireworks.. or any other imaging program.

I've only been with BA for a couple of weeks, and yes it's pretty new but already it's getting the big thumbs up by loads of bloggers.. It doesn't matter how you sign up, and I'm not doing this just for the referrals. I'm doing this because it's the best traffic generator I've seen and I'd like to give the guys over there all the support I can by asking some of you to sign up too. BA is really going places!
Posted by Mandy :: Monday, August 22, 2005 :: 29 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------