A penny for them...


Sunday, August 21, 2005

Attacked, by a rabbit!

Weekend is almost over yet again, and I'm trying to figure out what I've done in the last 48 hours. The answer is, not a fat lot!

Saturday, stayed in bed till stupid O clock. I think it must have been about 11.30am when we eventually decided to get up. Yep it's ok to call me lazy, I know you will anyway :)

Went over to the inlaws, they were out (charming eh) so came back, and surfed for the evening, and did some cleaning up on my desktop, oh and email accounts.

Sunday, well another lazy morning. Got up around 10.30am, hey it's not as bad as yesterday right?

Didn't do a fat lot today either. Cleaned the wabbit and piggy's hutch out, and have yet to do the cat litter.. uhmm what else. Oh yes, took the wabbit upstairs to explore the bedrooms and computer room, then on the way back down, he decided to hang onto me for dear life, hence the scratch marks on my neck. Thought I'd show them to you, cause I'm weird like that :)

Oh and, I SWEAR that's how I got them, I'm not into pervy stuff thnx very much (for those that were thinking that).

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my Efteling Post, going to visit you all tomorrow :)
Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, August 21, 2005 :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------