A penny for them...


Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tagged - tgif' meme

Yep I've been tagged from dreaming-neko so here we go:

"TGIF meme"

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

# Blogging
# Having a ME pamper, face-mask and all..
# Bicycle ride through the forests
# Eating chocolate and swigging cola
# Spending hours on the phone to family
# Listening to chillout music, lights dimmed, glass of wine in hand
# Reading in bed with a mug of hot cocoa
# Colouring then straightening my hair
# Early night, catching up on some sleep

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

# A couple of beers
# Relaxation, breathing exercises
# Blogging with friends
# Talking it out...
# Shop till you drop!
# A nice walk through the forests
# Realising it's not as bad afterall
# Making that important phone call
# Realising I'm really sweet! cause someone says so! :)

Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

let's send this to: hexacontium - pappy - The peasant
- Nikki-ann - DuDu's Dad Desz

Other than that, I haven't had chance to take the photo's of our two new house buddies, will do that probably over the weekend. Family are going home tomorrow, though we still have my little nephew here for a month. Talk about hectic! I haven't stopped since Monday.

Chocolates still haven't arrived, the post is just way out of order. That's two things now that have gone missing in the past 3 months or so! My friend is also an ex manager of the largest sorting office at Royal Mail in the UK and he says that you wouldn't believe what goes on there, even though they have security all over the place. Well yeah I've heard a few stories myself..

Time for a quick shower then I'm heading off to bed ZZzzzzz
Posted by Mandy :: Thursday, July 28, 2005 :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------