A penny for them...


Monday, July 18, 2005

Out with the old..


For the last couple of years I've been meaning to clear out my closet and cupboards in the bedroom. So today I did just that. I can't believe how much stuff I've got. I mean stuff that I don't wear anymore, stuff that I wouldn't be seen dead in! stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in 2 whole years, stuff that I wouldn't even TRY to squeeze into and stuff that I'm keeping cause "I wore that when" blah blah..

So why do we keep so much stuff, and is it true that women are hoarders? I wonder how many guys keep a check on their closet. Do guys chuck out the old and bring in the new, or are they just as bad as us?

Actually this would make an interesting survey. Guys do you keep any old clothes because of sentimental value or would you rather throw it out and buy new?

Girls what about you?
Posted by Mandy :: Monday, July 18, 2005 :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------