A penny for them...


Sunday, July 17, 2005

I can't believe I'm sharing this...

Finding something to write about has never been easy, especially when there are so many blogs out there covering an array of subjects. So I'm going to tell you about one of my embarrassing problems.

You see I tend to miss my mouth when I'm eating. Yeah that's right, you go ahead and laugh. My food has a nasty habit of finding its way down my nice clean T-shirt all by itself without any effort from me at all. It's an ongoing problem that I've had throughout my life. It's kinda embarrassing cause I have to be extra careful if we eat out. I used to have nightmares about spilling sauce down my wedding dress whilst tucking into our wedding day feast. It never happened though, thank gawd! When I eat dinner each evening I usually end up with a tea cloth wrapped around my neck tucked under my chin, cause I know what will happen if I don't. You can stop laughing now and have some compassion about how I'm gonna suffer for writing this.

Do you realise how brave I am sharing this with around 100,000 people?. Yup, that's what happens when you can't think of anything to write about. I am so never gonna live this one down.

Toodlepip!
Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, July 17, 2005 :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------