A penny for them...


Sunday, July 31, 2005

Google Image

I was looking at a friends blog earlier today and I'm going to have a shot at his game. Here's what to do..

Go to..

Google images

Enter ALL of your initials and click Search.

Click the first picture that comes up, then click "See full-size image"

Post your initials with the picture (or the url to the picture) and explain how it relates to you.

Post these instructions on your website, blog, etc.

My initials are: MEL

This is the image I got:




Now come on.. that does NOT relate to me in any way at all, or at least none that I can think of. In fact it scares me lol

Did it work for you?
Posted by Mandy :: Sunday, July 31, 2005 :: 13 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------