A penny for them...


Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A few shots

Ok, so I've taken up photography. I say that and wow I sound so intellectual lol! In fact I'm an amateur and basically I'm a wannabee David Bailey. I want to go out there and see something that inspires me to take a shot, but so far it's just the usual things, stuff like flower heads, grasses, swans etc etc and so it goes on..

I keep meaning to go out when the sun sets and take that dream photograph, but for some reason my computer chair sticks to my arse and dares me to move. One day I'll get the better of it and jump up before it realises I've gone, but until then I have no choice but to stay put. I really ought to get a new chair!

Here are a couple of shots I took a few days ago. I played about with them in Fireworks and Photoshop to get the finished effect.



Posted by Mandy :: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------